120mmx120mm X38mm High Air Impedance Axial Fans, AC120508 for High Temperature Environment
|FOB Unit Price:||US $4.5 US $4.2|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Remote Control: Without Remote Control
- Material: Plastic
- Certification: UL, CE
- Specification: 120*120*38 mm
- HS Code: 8501200000
- Power Source: Electric
- Installation: Pedestal
- Trademark: UC
- Origin: China
AC axial fan general data
- Die-cast aluminum painted black or natural finish
- Die-cast zinc painted black or natural finish
- Plastic PBT (UL 94v-0)
- Reliable shaded pole motor construction
- Injection molded, non-flammable thermoplastic ul 94v-0 rating
- Precision, life lubricated ball bearing system
- Precision, oil impregnated sintered sleeve bearing system
- Insulation resistance:
- 10 megohms minimum at 500vdc
- Dielectric strength:
- 1 minimum at 1,500 V AC/50-60Hz
- Impedance projection:
- The fans are designed in such a way that the wiring will not burn out even if the rotating parts are restricted
- The use of incombustible insulating materials assures increased safety
- Operating temperature:
- -10ºC to +70ºC for the sleeve bearing
- -20ºC to +80ºC for the ball bearing
- Operating voltage:
- 110/120V ranged voltage from 85V to 125V.
- 220/230V ranged voltage from 190V to 245V.
- Ambient humidity:
- Ball bearing RH 20%-85%
- Sleeve bearing RH 20%-80%
- Life expectancy:
- Ball bearing sleeve bearing temp
- 100,000 hours 60,000 hours at 25ºC
- 50,000 hours 30,000 hours at 40ºC
- 30,000 hours 20,000 hours at 55ºC
- 15,000 hours 10,000 hours at 70ºC
Noise level range is from 24 to 54dBA depending on the speed and model selected unique flow parameter break through the traditional issues of stagnation.
Especially on stationary blade and dual rotor technology models that gives you the performance you need in high air impedance systems.
High quality & reliability
High reliability is a key factor for these fans, to achieve that we have incorporated a heavy duty central shaft for the bearing system and motor.
This rugged design coupled with higher density grease in the bearing system will ensure a smooth running fan even at high temperature.
OEM designs are welcome.